Black belt program
The goal of the black belt program is to allow the karatekas
to progress to the shodan grade.
The karatekas have acquired the basic technical, physical, mental
and emotional foundations that will allow them to achieve the
required standards for the next levels while respecting the Shin (spirit),
Gi (technique) and Tai (body) concepts.
Our goal is to train black belt karatekas.
- Understanding the concepts of Reigisaho and Kyozon Kyoei
- Setting short-, medium- and long-term goals
- Discipline, autonomy and maturity
- Building self-confidence and self-esteem
- Sincere commitment, determination and perseverance during training
- Developing work ethics and methodology
- Improving concentration
- Understanding the concept of training (create difficulties to push the limits)
- Understanding that process and preparation are key to success
- Good grasp of warm-up and cool-down exercises
- Improving attention to detail
- Acquisition of technical accuracy.
- Shodan (1st dan)
- Nidan (2nd dan)
- Sandan (3rd dan)
- Yondan (4th dan)
- Godan (5th dan)
- Rokudan (6th dan)
- Hichidan (7th dan)
- Hachidan (8th dan)
- Kudan (9th dan)
- Judan (10th dan)